You’re in the right place if you:
- Are ready to stop obsessing over whether you should eat the tiny cookie that comes with your coffee.
- Can't have fun at the party without comparing yourself to everyone else in the room.
- Want to enjoy your friend's wedding without counting the macros of the canapés.
- Can't ignore the bar of chocolate in the kitchen.
- Want to stop fixating on food and your body.
- Are desperate to get on with your life!
Food and Body Freedom
This a self-paced online course, which will help you to stop feeling out of control and unlovable.
You will learn how to:
- Heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Listen to your intuition and TRUST your instincts.
- Eat whatever you REALLY want, without guilt.
- Tune in to your body's signals.
- Understand and process your emotions.
- Identify and address what is triggering and depleting you.
- Release fears and limiting beliefs around food and your body.
- Navigate life in a culture OBSESSED with thinness.
- Accept and appreciate your body.
- Bring satisfaction and pleasure into every area of your life.
- Make health affirming choices to boost your vitality.
- Fully enjoy this one precious life!
This course is for you if:
- You feel uncomfortable in your skin.
- You are always starting a diet on Monday.
- You shudder to think about endless cardio.
- You feel guilty when you eat something 'bad'.
- You feel confused about the 'right way' to eat.
- You have a complicated relationship with food.
- You often find yourself binge eating or overeating.
- You speak unkindly to yourself - especially about your appearance.
- You eat everything in sight all weekend because you 'cheated' on Friday.
- Please Note: this course is not to be used in place of professional counselling needed for those who currently have an active eating disorder.
What you'll receive
Give yourself the gift of a healthy relationship with food and your body.
You can revisit the content any time - this is to be consumed at your own pace
Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive everything you need to begin
And if you have ANY questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the PayFast button to pay in Rands.
Click the PayPal button to pay in any other currency.
I will guide you onto the path towards healing your relationship with food and your body.
The goal is to help you to trust and listen to your needs. So that YOU can to choose what to eat, to nourish you in all ways.
The Silent Life Thief (40 mins)
Module 1 shines a light on the reality that obsession with food and appearance steals your life from under your nose. It sucks out the happiness and joy from your life and takes your attention, energy, time and money from what matters most.
What Even Is Normal Eating? (52 mins)
Module 2 helps you to identify your current eating patterns and takes a look at what 'normal' eating looks like.
What Are You Hungry For? (36 mins)
Module 3 discusses emotional eating - what it really is, what might be triggering your emotional eating episodes and how to process your emotions going forward.
The Dreaed Triggers (35 mins)
This module defines what binge eating really is and will help you to understand the physiological response when you are triggered. You will be given tools to help you escape from the feeling of being triggered.
Stop Playing Mind Games (35 mins)
Module 5 demonstrates the impact of underlying beliefs on your eating behaviours. It identifies 10 mind games and the ultimate method to finally make peace with food!
Body Shaming (47 mins)
This module dives into the politics around food and weight, to help you to understand the motives behind the messages we receive through the media on a daily basis.
The goal is to demonstrate that your body shame is a symptom of a MUCH bigger picture than you might have thought.
The Woman In The Mirror (61 mins)
This module explores the thoughts, feelings, assumptions and beliefs that you hold about your appearance.
We'll explore how you can change your own body image, without changing your body at all!
A Love Affair (37 mins)
Module 8 demonstrates the importance of the satisfaction factor when eating - and teaches you how to create a satisfying and pleasurable eating experience. It will also show you how to use pleasure to rebuild your relationship with your body.
Renewed Vitality (43 mins)
This module will help you to realise the importance of supporting your body’s needs with health-affirming choices. It will teach you simple ways to enjoy movement again and increase your general sense of wellbeing.
Making It Work (42 mins)
Module 10 will provide you with tools that you can use to face daily ‘food and body freedom’ challenges. It will help you to move on from your fixation with food and body image so that you can live your life to the fullest!